Dry Run Success
Phase One Opening – Here We Come!
After a couple of dry runs, we’re ready folks!
We’ve contacted all or our phase-one participants and we’re ready. Our first wave of participants will arrive and will have their own dedicated time and space. With the approval of our process, we are looking forward to having participants back at the ranch.
Here’s a look at our process:
- We have converted group lessons into 30-minute private lessons.
- Lessons will be staggered so that people are not coming and going at the same time.
- Limiting the number of spectators or family members to two (2) per participant.
- If there are multiple family members who take lessons, consider offering them a group lesson.
- Minimize the amount of equipment used – this will reduce the time of sanitizing between riders.
- Clean bandanas for each rider.
- After each ride, we sanitize the reins, saddle, helmets, game items, and change the saddle pad. Place used sanitizing materials in a safe trash container and place used saddle pads and bandanas into a safe laundry container.
- Instructors, volunteers, and students must use face masks during lessons.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!
As we see how phase one goes, we currently plan to open phase 2 on July 1st.
We will continue to reach out to participants and volunteers as time goes on!